Sigvaris Access Compression Stockings Thigh-High Open Toe 20-30mmHg
About the product
- SIGVARIS ACCESS compression stockings feature lasting microfiber softness in a graduated medical compression hose. This traditionally designed hosiery features a reinforced heel area, a wide toe area and is designed to stay in place.
- BEST FOR: Painful, fatigued, or aching legs, spider veins, post-vein treatment (stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclero, EVLT, RF ablation), orthostasis/postural hypotension, containment of venous edema and early stages of lymphedema.
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 20-30mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increase venous blood flow.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: Featuring advanced moisture management that keeps legs cool and dry, the stretchy knit construction provides a high degree of elasticity. The comfortable material is constructed from double-covered yarn that easily glides on and off.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Featuring a durable construction combined with a smooth opaque look for ultimate comfort. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.