Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
At Carrier United, Inc. (Americare Medical Supply) we are absolutely committed to our customer service. Our driving force is to meet the highest level of industry standards and quality assurance, so we stand behind our products 100%.
In the event you would need to exchange or return any unopened items from your order, we will gladly refund your money or if needed, exchange them for a better size, sans the return shipping cost. Unfortunately, due to health regulations, we cannot accept any returns, exchanges or offer any kind of refund and/or credit for any items where the seal of the package has been opened (the discreet shipping box the item was shipped in does not count).
For example, if you order a case of Briefs, it comes with four bags of product. If you open one bag, we will no longer be able to return the entire case or portions that are unopened.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Replacements are issued within seven (7) days of notification. Returns are accepted within fifteen 15 days of arrival of your item. Item must be in original condition, unopened, and unused. Packaging cannot be tampered with or the item cannot be returned. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Please contact us for any returns and we will provide you with information for the process. Upon receipt of your product, we will provide you with a full refund (minus the shipping fee) for the price of the product at the time of purchase.
Most items that we sell may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
- The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.)
- The item must be unused
- The item must be in its original packaging.
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
- Oxygen tanks and regulators
- Seat cushions and backs
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
- E-gift certificates
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
- All items manufactured by:
- American Diagnostic Corp. (ADC)
- Drive Medical
- Graham Field
- Golden Technologies
- Invacare (Invacare “equipment” only. Invacare “supplies” do not carry a restocking fee.)
- Nova Ortho-Med
- All items in the following categories:
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power, and Transport)
- Defibrillators (AED’s)
- Customers must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to qualify for a return. Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted. The appropriate parties need to know it’s coming.
- For a return to be accepted, the customer must request an RMA number within 30 days of delivery.
- The easiest way to request an RMA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request Form. Once it’s approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions, including your RMA# and the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your receiving your RMA number.
- We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value. You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
To exchange an item, you must:
- Request an RMA# to return the first item (see above).
- Place a new order for the exchange.
If you would prefer a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. Customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. (This is because most orders begin processing almost immediately, as we can’t hang onto items in case the customer changes his mind and decides he doesn’t want it. If you’ve already placed an order, you have to assume it’s already gone out.)
If you have any questions about a product or your order, don’t hesitate to contact us directly by sending us an email (email@example.com). We are here to assist you with your every shopping need.
You can also check the status of your Order.