McKesson Protective Skin Sleeve
RECOMMENDED USE: Patients with fragile skin prone to tears and abrasions; patients who disrupt IV and/or wound sites.
Versatile non-compression skin covering that offers a discreet way to protect your patient's fragile skin from tears, bruises and abrasions.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites.
- Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
- Knitted from latex free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
- Models available with two different skin tone colors or with extra padding.
- SkinSleeves™ protector for the arm are also available with sewn in pressure absorbing pads positioned at the elbow bony prominences.
- Features color coded sizing bands.
- Machine washable.